Leximancer training is provided by the Institute for Social Science Research (ISSR) at the University of Queensland. Introductory and Advanced training courses are offered. Additionally, tailored and online training sessions can also be arranged specifically to suit particular needs.
Please visit http://www.issr.uq.edu.au/mfsas-stream-d for more information.
Introduction to Leximancer View
First Leximancer Analysis View
Content Analysis View
Leximancer Upgrade Notes for users of Mac OS X Lion / Mt Lion
To ensure compatibility, Leximancer Desktop users upgrading to Mac OS X Lion / Mt. Lion should read the upgrade notes:Read
Leximancer compatible with Java 7 from update 9
Previous Java 7 releases have issues that can lead to Leximancer crashes and data corruption.
Important notice for Internet Explorer 9 Users
Some users have experienced difficulties using Leximancer Desktop and the Leximancer Portal after their systems were upgraded to use IE9. If you are having trouble opening projects or folders in IE9:
- Select the 'Tools' menu in your browser and then 'Compatibility View Settings'. (Note: You may need to press the 'Alt' key to make the 'Tools' menu appear at the top of the browser window.)
- A 'Compatibility View Settings' dialogue box will open.
- Click 'Add' to add the Leximancer site to the compatibility view list.
- For Leximancer Desktop, the website will be localhost
- For Leximancer Portal, the website will be leximancer.com
- You should be able to use Leximancer after closing the dialogue box.
You may also use an alternative browser with Leximancer: Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.